PREBIO STIMAVI FS – Biological product containing microorganisms specifically selected intervening in the balance between organic and mineral forms of the matter.
PREBIO® STIMAVI FS is particularly adapted to viticulture.
- is a plants growth stimulator intervening in cycles of the matter: carbon cycle, nitrogen cycle, phosphorus cycle, potassium cycle, etc.
- participates to the improvement of the soils quality, making them looser and more malleable to useful nutrients for plants.
- enables to valorize the excess of organic matter while recycling them close to plants.
- is suitable for oligotroph soils exposed to moderate and mild temperatures.
- is active at the level of soils, at the interface between, the plants and the soils, on the plants – stem, leaves, flowers, aerial parts.
- can be used on all kinds of vineyards sensitive to Botrytis cinerea.
- is insensitive during applications at meteorological normal conditions.
- has to be applied rather on prevention before installation of Botrytis cinerea. In certain conditions,
- can be active against others phytopathogenic micro-organisms.
PREBIO® STIMAVI FS contains micro-organisms recognized for their properties:
- Stimulator of plants growth PGPR (Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria)
- Protector of plants (struggling against some bacteria and phyto-pathogenic moulds)
- Carrier and solubiliser of phosphorus
- Carrier and fixer of nitrogen
- Stabilisation of microbial communities present in soils
- Enables to reduce the water stress of plants
- Soils restoration
- Reduces the attacks of Botrytis cinerea while rebalancing soil microflora
Made in: France
For more information contact us via phone or email